Coldstream Research Campus CoRE Building Project Update
The new CoRE Building in the Coldstream Research Campus continues to make progress with the expected ribbon cutting happening in June.
The project’s recent accomplishments include:
- Receiving and setting in place the roof as well as all the rooftop units for the building.
- Fitting out the restrooms getting fixtures and partitions installed on the first and second floors.
- Installing doors frames and hanging drywall for office spaces on the second floor.
The remaining activities include:
- Completing property landscaping
- Bringing power to the building (supply chain delays that have impacted the project).
- Working on finishes for the lab space and lobby areas on the first floor.
- Flooring is the next major activity scheduled to start for finishes on the first floor.
- Finishing out the office spaces on the second floor.
- Installing door frames and hardware on the second floor.
- Powering up mechanical and electrical equipment along with testing and balancing as well.