COVID -19 Resources
UK Business Development Services
As one of the benefits of locating at Coldstream, UK helps companies connect to UK researchers and technology, secure state funding, and help with debt financing and small business development.
UK Von Allmen Center for Entrepreneurship and Bluegrass Angels
- Warren Nash, 859-257-6871
- Connection to UK researchers and technology
- Assess potential for Bluegrass Angels investment
Launch Blue/Launch Blue Ventures
- Eric Hartman, 859-257-2385
- Locate various state funding opportunities
Kentucky Small Business Development Center
- Debt financing
- Small business development workshops
Other UK Resources
- Monday-Friday 6 a.m.–midnight, Saturday 9 a.m.–9 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m.–midnight. Summer hours: Monday-Friday 6 a.m.–8 p.m., Saturday-Sunday noon–4 p.m.
- $20/month, access to facilities for basketball‚ weight training and conditioning‚ group fitness classes‚ climbing‚ volleyball‚ badminton‚ jogging‚ racquetball and wallyball
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
UK Occupational Medicine & Environmental Health
- 859-257-5166 or 859-257-5150
- Consultation services in preventive, travel and aviation medicine; occupational health and environment-related health problems; and inoculations for overseas travel.
- 859-257-9542 or email UK student employment
- Free screening and referral service
- Post jobs at https://www.uky.edu/careercenter/handshake-employers
- Sunday 12-10 p.m., Monday-Thursday 6 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday 6 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Free wifi available and free access to electronic journals
Coldstream offers other services including discounts to area hotels, wellness opportunities at the North YMCA, on-site catering service and more. Visit Coldstream Resources to learn more.